Well, it’s OUR opinion that LARPing is so super fun that everyone should enjoy it. 🙂 But everybody has a different idea of a good time, and if it’s not for you, that’s okay, too.
You’ll probably enjoy our games if you like…
- Acting, ESPECIALLY Improv: You get to act out your character, and everything they do and say.
- RPGs where you act out a character
- Lovecraft, Horror, General Spookiness: Most of the games have elements of horror.
- Escape Rooms: There are usually some puzzles to solve.
- Murder Mystery Games: It’s not always a murder, but there’s always a mystery.
- Rules light games.
- Cooperative storytelling.
- Going insane
These games might not be the ones for you if you…
- Have a serious dislike for all of those things.
- Only like games with complicated rulesets.
- Only like games where there are clear winners. It is possible for a character to achieve their goals. Each scenario has several ways that it can end, and some of them are better than others. But when it comes down to it, NO ONE wins Terror and Tentacles. Except the GM. Mwah ha ha.
- Aren’t willing to put yourself out there to build the story, or willing to “lose” in order to further that story.
This does NOT mean that we want to discourage anyone from taking part in our games, though! Everyone is welcome. Even if you think it might not be the thing for you, as long as you’re willing to give it an honest try, we’re glad to have you.